Scholarship and Awards:
The following scholarships are at present available for the students of the Govt. College of Art & Crafts, Assam.
1) Merit Scholarship:
- This scholarship is available for the outstanding and meritorious students of the BFA course of the college.
- The Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Govt. of Assam, offers the scholarship.
- The scholarship is offered to 3 outstanding students of each class (1yr to 5th yr class).
- This scholarship is offered every year.
2) ST/ ST Caste Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded by the Project Director, ITDP, Govt. of Assam.
- The scholarship is available for the scheduled SC/ ST students of the state of Assam.
3) OBC Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded by the Director of Welfare (Sub-division), Govt. of Assam.
- The scholarship is available for the OBC students of the state of Assam.
**Some other agencies such as NEZCC/ CCRT etc. also occasionally offer Awards/ Scholarships to the students of the college.